Corporate Search was started in 1984. Its founder, Jerry Marymont, started a career in search and recruitment and never turned back. Over the years Corporate Search has focused on several industry areas, settling recently on its focus in biotech, pharma and healthcare. After 30 years in the business, Jerry decided it was time for him to spend more time on the golf course, and the rest is indeed history.
My passion has always been leading and managing small to medium sized businesses in the professional services space. The rewards are clear: seeing firsthand our clients’ results, helping small businesses grow and expand, and having the privilege to build great workplace cultures by balancing the drive for individual excellence while encouraging teamwork, trust, collaboration and fun!
Executive search represents a convergence of so many things that I value deeply. For me it’s always been about the people—and matching leaders with great opportunities in areas that matter . . . well, it doesn’t get any better than that!
CEO, Corporate Search
• We are a leader in our space.
• What we do matters—partnering with our clients to find the talent they need to drive company performance and vital initiatives is our passion.
• We love working with our candidates and provide high quality candidate experience.
• We aren’t fancy. We just get the job done. We have a flexible culture, balancing the need for entrepreneurial spirit and drive with a commitment to the power of trust and collaboration. We believe we should work hard, deliver great service, have fun, share in our successes and challenges, and support each other like family.
• We offer the opportunity for a highly competitive salary including upside potential with medical and dental benefits and a 401K plan.
A note about our website
“Some people grumble that roses have thorns; I am grateful that thorns have roses.”
―Alphonse Karr, A Tour Round My Garden
“Some people see the glass half full. Others see it half empty.
I see a glass that's twice as big as it needs to be.”